A great way to both see and get around the capital the river boats operate from multiple piers, some of the most popular are listed below.
You can buy your ticket before you board or tap on and off with an Oyster Card or contactless credit or debit card in the same way as you can with buses or underground trains. There is an app available to download which will give you information about your journey, further details are available on the official website here.
- Millbank Pier for Tate Britain
- Westminster Pier for the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and Westminster Abbey
- London Eye Pier for the SEA LIFE London aquarium, The London Dungeon, and the Coca-Cola London Eye
- Bankside Pier for Tate Modern and Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre
- London Bridge City Pier for HMS Belfast, Borough Market and The Shard
- Tower Millennium Pier for Tower of London and Tower Bridge
- North Greenwich Pier for The O2 and the Emirates Air Line
- Greenwich Pier for Greenwich